Monday, February 24, 2014

February 17: Valentine's Day

Monday, Feb. 17, 2014

I don't even know where time goes.

Just flies by.

We had an awesome week.

We set 3 more people with baptismal dates in March. And we're so excited for them. Alona, Dennis, and Joyce!!!

I got to go on 2 exchanges with week. It is so much fun- I love getting to know so many more sisters. And I love learning from them. I think I benefit more than they do.


But thank you so much for the Valentine's Day Love!!!!! I loved the tulips, card, and box. All of the sisters I live with are pretty grateful for your kindness as well. Thanks for making it the best Valentine's Day yet.

I love this area so much!

I love missionary work. I feel like I'm at the point in my mission where I am completely lost in the work. It is exhilarating and exhausting. There is just so much to do!

Love you all.
Love,
Sister Andelin


Hanging with a heart on Valentine's Day!

Holding hour old puppies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment