Monday, May 12, 2014

March 17: Happy Saint Patrick's Day Yall

Congratulations on your successful talk giving!

I actually am really coming to enjoy giving talks, especially when I channel the spirit and the revelation just pours through as I am preparing. It is really exhilarating.

I am so proud of you Taylor for getting into show choir! YAY!! I always knew you'd do it! That is something that I regret not doing--trying out for show choir. You know, since being on my mission I have really developed a love of singing...probably because that is the only thing you really can do. haha


Dennis's baptism was this past weekend! It was so incredible- the spirit was so strong! It took 4 missionaries to carry him into the font and then Dennis's friend Calvin was in the font as well and performed the actual ordinance. Our investigator, Elizabeth, came to the baptism and she is so sweet. She went to the store to pick up Dennis's favorite candy Milky Way (we meant to get some but ran out of time) We had over 70+ people there in attendance. Gah. It was just amazing.

Speaking of amazing, God is in the details of our lives. He knows our fears and anxieties. Elizabeth came to a RS activity and was nervous to bring her 4 year old daughter, Aaralyn, because we told her there probably wouldn't be any other kids there. We said not to worry about it, but she was SO NERVOUS! So then she decided to show up and guess who pulls up at the same time? The bishop's wife with her 4 year old daughter. I talked to Sis. Doxey later on and asked her if she had talked to Elizabeth before she came and she said, "Nope." So then I asked her why she brought her daughter and she said, "I actually wasn't going to bring her. I told her it was an activity for mommies, but she was at soccer practice and kept saying, "Mommy! I want to go! I want to go!" So I decided to bring her." It was such a neat experience. And that same night Elizabeth said she wants to be baptized!

Ok. BYEEEEE.

Love Yall.

Also, don't forget about me please-- I still like mail :)

Love, 
Sister Andelin




No comments:

Post a Comment