Sunday, August 3, 2014

June 30: Heyyy


Great week.

Learned lots. Taught lots.

I learned that I am incredibly selfish and prideful. And that has been a constant lesson Heavenly Father has been trying to teach me for about the past 20 years of my life. I am just now starting to learn it though.

Things are going awesome here.

We had interviews with Pres. And I'm most likely leaving next transfer :(

We also had a special STL training with the APs. I'm kind of bummed, because I wish they had done this 6 months ago when I became an STL. Hahah. But something that really stood out to me during that training was that the girls we are over are our most important "investigators." And this whole time, I was mainly focusing on my missionary work in my area, rather than the sisters. Oops. Well you live and you learn right??

Anyways. 

The stay-cation looked super funsky.

We have a special sisters conference for our mission this Saturday. It is our first ever. And we are doing a training on "How to prepare members for lessons." We have some fun ideas and are making a ridiculous/funny video for it. Uncle Alan has let me borrow his pro equipment and I was super stoked to use it!

Love yalls.

Love,
Sis A
Look at me. On a horse.

With the comp


Our new ride..... (jk. it's the APs)


No comments:

Post a Comment