Sunday, August 3, 2014

May 19: Ok

Crazy week.

We have two new investigators!!!

Super excited!

I got kissed last night by a man....on the cheek. 

That was surprising.

We had another musical fireside.

It went well. 

A lady came up to me and said that she used to work for a recording studio in NY and that she would like to kidnap me and take me there and sign me on with them. Haha! Too kind. I swear....'er mean promise--- people are just the best.

I am working on becoming a more consecrated missionary! We had to prepare a talk for Zone Conference this upcoming week on becoming a consecrated missionary. It was very enlightening!

This week I went on 2 different exchanges, with 2 amazing sisters. They are great and I learned so much from them. I thoroughly enjoyed being an Hermana for one day! Hermana Paramo is so cool. I'd LOVE to be companions with her one day :) That night for dinner we had a Mexican meal. The spaghetti was delicious--but the enchiladas were so bad! That was really only the 3rd meal of my whole mission that I really disliked. Haha. Even Hermana Paramo thought it was gross, so I feel more justified in my opinion.

Everyone. Please pray for me. I really really really actually have to give up sugar and gluten in my diet because of some serious health issues. And it is going to be incredibly hard, because I love food. But mainly, I love sugar. I would just appreciate all of the prayers in my behalf. And if you get the chance, send me a motivational letter or quote? 

But I gots this.

Hopefully.

Ok.

Gotta run!

Bye!

Love Yall!

And I love Jesus Christ, my Savior and Redeemer!

Exchanges in Tule Springs

There is beauty in Vegas

The Diaz's came last night to the concert!

No comments:

Post a Comment